Saturday, June 2, 2012

The People Project:Explained

English majors. We have issues. One such issue is that we make up stories about everyone, everything, and everyplace we see. Now it is entertaining for us to try and guess the story behind everything but it is also strange when people see us laughing randomly about nothing they can see. Some english majors have even been committed for such events. So I thought it would be wise to get this down before they lock me in that nice, comfy padded cell with a new jacket. So here it is. My project for the summer and maybe even into the rest of 2012. I am going to document someone i meet every day and tell a bit of the story ideas that run in my head about them. Sometimes there will be real facts about them along with the stuff i make up. But since most of the ideas come about people i pass in the busyness of my day, there may be many days where everything i write about them may be untrue. I won't use any names so if it sounds like i write about you or a paticular person you may know, then...well...hopefully its not. :P
This is the project and hopefully I will stay faithful on it. Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment